August 19, 2011

Why I am excited for the Winter 2012 semester (the one that won't be here for another five months):

-I'll hopefully be wielding my graphic design skills better
-I'll hopefully be closer to my French internship
-I'll start taking my clothing-construction classes
-I'll start taking my Arabic classes
-I'll finally take that stupid Econ class which will knock out two university core requirements.
-My friends will come back from New York City
-I'll be five months cooler (as if that were possible)
and
-I'll have five months more of shopping done. Ohhh the possibilities.

-Ohmygosh, AND it'll be winter. Definitely not looking forward to snow, but I cannot wait to bring out my jackets and coats.

3 comments:

  1. Umm. . . how many friends do you have in New York City, Matt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two options:

    Option A) I have more than one friend [you] that is temporarily living in New York

    Option B) There is just so much to you, that conceptually I just can't compartmentalize it all into one pronoun, and thus I constantly reference you in plural form: *excuse me, "I reference y'all..."

    Only one of them is the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how did I not see your response before this? Love love love. It's hard having so much to me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete