September 3, 2011

Image Dump II

As promised, here we are at another Image Dump day. For those of you who didn't learn of my tragedy, I recently had a hard-drive failure. My information was completely irretrievable. I lost all of my images, poems, writings, essays, drafts, and portfolio pieces. Luckily, I do have an external hard-drive, but it's not like I back it up every two hours. Let me include the fact that it was not my fault and was not in any way caused by my excessive amounts of music and images. Believe me. It was a manufacturing issue. BestBuy said so. Needless to say, I lost a lot, including my libraries of images. Honestly though, it was the most liberating of traumas that I have ever endured. Now that everything is gone, I am ready to start again. And so here we are, ready for the second Image Dump, but really, the first one of the new batch.

















No comments:

Post a Comment