September 17, 2011

Image Dump IV

Recent design favorites--also, I'm not sure how long I'll go with putting Roman numerals on these image dumps. I have a feeling it'll be getting to pretty high numbers eventually, and I have absolutely no desire to start filling my post titles with those X's, L's, and M's.


Also, Beirut is all I've been listening today. I thought I'd grown beyond them by senior year in high school, but gosh, that brass. It gets me every time. Also, I sing pretty much exactly like the vocalist, so my karaoke is killer.




On a side note, personal reflection has brought me to the possibility that maybe having two google chrome windows open (with about twelve tabs open on each), as well four word documents, an image editing program, and itunes, all running at the same is the reason why my computer keeps freaking out. Hmm..


Anyway:












No comments:

Post a Comment